|100% of 300k raised!|
|Fundraising continues for the full phase.|
Donate now for donations less than ₹30,000 (US$500)
Pledge for donations more than ₹30,000 (US$500)
1. Your Full Name
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number
4. Amount You Wish to Pledge
5. Your Nationality
Email me your pledge on email@example.com
We will contact you with more information and the next steps once we hear from you.
Last date to pledge: June 30, 2018.
Spread peace and happiness by building a global community of meditators who care about each other and to help you measure personal spiritual progress traversing various levels with meditation, contemplation and good karma.
- The idea of Black Lotus app was conceived in Feb, 2015.
- The first version of the app was launched in June, 2017.
- Since then, we have incurred costs of over $100,000 (largely contributed by volunteers monetarily and in kind) to bring the app to where it is and released Black Lotus 2.0 in May, 2018.
- There is a small development team that’s currently building world-class features in the app for a global community of meditators.
- Version 2.0 (launched today) has private and global meditation as well as guided meditations. Swaminars feature allows live virtual lectures, retreats and interactions with Om Swami. You can submit your question you wish to ask and some of the questions are picked up by Om Swami based on user votes.
- With the new version, you can maintain a journal of meditation and rate meditations at the end of each session. This helps you in knowing if you are progressing on the path of meditation.
Drawing on my own experience of several thousand hours of meditation, we have chalked a detailed spiritual path. Version 3.0 of the app will clearly show how you are progressing on your journey based on good karma, quality and the number of hours of meditation done by a user.
Most importantly, it will help you lead a more mindful life of purpose by inviting you to do Random Acts of Kindness (RAKs) and logging them. For the simple reason that if you wish to make spiritual progress, you can’t do that just with meditation alone. In this vast universe, we are all interconnected and interdependent.
To make this into a stellar app we have a roadmap of next 3 years requiring an outlay of USD 500,000. To build the next version, we require USD 300,000 over the next 15 months.
Next release will be done in September 2018 followed by a major release in April 2019.
Use of Funds
70% of the funds are required for the development of the app. 20% for infrastructure and hosting. 10% for administration and miscellaneous costs. Please note that none of the illustrious Black Lotus board members or anyone in the senior management team is paid any kind of remuneration. 100% of the funds are utilised towards directly creating the app.
Be generous. Join me on this noble and global cause.
Live With Purpose