January 15, 2021
March 15, 2021
Sri Badrika Ashram offers you a period of extended meditation practice and a chance to focus, without the usual distractions or responsibilities of daily life.
Here, at the Ashram which many of you call ‘home’, come and let your inner adventurer roam free. Spend quality time to discover your own thoughts, feelings and desires.
Please go through the outlined protocols and fill in the jot form below, to register your expression of interest or write to email@example.com if you have any query.
- The Ashram welcomes you between Jan 15th – March 15th, 2021 for a minimum period of 10 days. Stays for periods shorter than 10 days are not possible.
- Each booking is for a single person only. On receiving confirmation, kindly make all payments immediately and prior to your arrival. (This includes accommodation and meals). This amount is non-refundable.
- Your payment is inclusive of free access to the Virtual Meditation Retreat on Os.me – Click to Download
- You are here to deepen your practice (sadhana)and it is recommended you are in silence for the duration of your stay. To help you and others, a badge that says ‘In Silence’ will be handed over to you on arrival.
- Please note that Swamiji is not available during this time. There are no personal or group meetings.
Accommodation & Facilities
- Rooms will be allotted on a single occupancy basis.
- Dormitories are not available during this duration.
- As a sadhaka you are responsible for the cleanliness and care of your room for the duration of your stay.
- Each room is also equipped with an electric water kettle
- The Ashram will not provide any schedule for your meditation practice.
- Socializing with residents or other sadhaks is not recommended.
- You are encouraged to meditate in your room.
- Social distancing norms must be followed.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask each time you step out of your room.
- Please do make sure that you are healthy and fit when you come for your personal retreat. Our resident doctor will also do an assessment and if you are found unfit, you may be advised to return.
- Prior to your visit, the following needs to be in place:
1. Status update in Aarogya Setu App.
2. An RT PCR test done at least 72 hrs before reaching the Ashram. Please submit your report to the dispensary near the Front Office while checking in.
Please note that Swamiji is not available during this time. There are no personal or group meetings.
Please fill the following form Jotform for us to confirm your booking. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a call from the Front Office to confirm your accommodation and answer any query that you may have.