Gayatri Sadhana Camp. Bangalore. Feb 2 – 4.
February 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am
February 4, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Non-Residential Gayatri Sadhana camp in English with Om Swami
Limited spots. Go here to book your spot.
Gayatari mantra is considered the mother of all Vedic mantras, for Gayatri -- also known as Savitri, is called Vedmata (The mother of Vedas). Of the many types of gayatri mantras, the most popular is Savitur Gayatri - the mantra of Mother Divine. The sages of yore used Gayatri mantra to awaken their latent energy and to reach the deepest recess of their minds, to experience the vast expansiveness of consciousness. Chanting and understanding of Gayatri mantra is the basis of sanatana dharma, in fact.
Personally, I've benefitted from this mantra immensely in my own life too. In this my first ever camp in English on Gayatri mantra, I invite you to chant the mantra with me, understand what you need to do in your daily life to imbibe the wisdom and insights that come from correct chanting of Gayatri. And most importantly, how to do the rites of invocation (puruscharana) to actually benefit from this mantra.
- This non-residential event will start at 10am and finish at 4pm everyday. Lunch will be served.
- Only suitable for serious aspirants of mantra yoga.
- The path of mantra sadhana is never a substitute for hard work or good decisions. So, I strongly denounce any blind faith or superstition. Chanting the gayatri mantra does not mean that you can sit at home overlooking sincerity and hardwork and expect results, for example. What mantra sadhana does is it puts you in touch with yourself, it helps you align yourself with Nature or energies around you so that you are in a greater state of harmony. This helps you to reach your goal(s) in a more effective manner.
- Venue details will be given to confirmed participants three months before the camp.
- This camp is not a camp of initiation. I'm extremely selective about who I initiate. So, I won't be initiating you into the mantra of gayatri. What I will do though is to share with you how to allow the guru inside you to initiate you so that you are not dependent on me or anyone else for this mantra or any other.
- My book "The Ancient Science of Mantras" is a mandatory prerequisite reading if you want to truly understand and practice mantra sadhana.
- Chanting gayatri mantra is not simply meditating on a certain sound (for that you have meditation). Mantra sadhana requires faith and devotion in God. If you don't believe that God exists or can have a form, this camp is not for you. With such mindset, you'll gain more from practicing meditation instead. Mantra sadhana is futile without bhakti (devotion) and shradha (reverence).
- Absolutely no refunds will be issued whatsoever. So please think through before paying for this camp because neither the amount paid will be adjusted towards any other event nor any refund will be issued. Any amount you pay for this camp, in case you can't make it, will be used towards some social cause at the discretion of the ashram.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to participate in this camp.
- All discourses will be in English only.
Base cost: Rs. 6,950 per person. [Click here to book your spot.]
Optional contribution: Whatever you like. [Go here to contribute.]
Payment confirmation from payumoney is your spot confirmation. No need to contact us for confirmation.
Please note that Rs. 6950 is mandatory and only just covers our costs. You can pay/contribute whatever additional you like based on whatever value you feel you've received. It's based on honor system and not compulsory. You can make that optional contribution now by going here or at the camp itself.
Please note that once your payment goes through successfully, you will receive an email from payumoney. This means that your spot is automatically confirmed. You need not contact us. You'll hear from us in November 2017 with more information. Venue details will be provided to you at that time. If you still have any question, you can email us on email@example.com. Please note that once the event is booked out, we are unable to help you with any spot requests.
Limited spots. Book your spot here.
For Overseas Residents Only
You can pay using Paypal or any standard credit or debit card. Please click on the “Buy Now” button to make the full payment now and follow the instructions.
Strictly no refunds are allowed at all. Please think over before you register. Payments made for this camp cannot be adjusted towards any other camp or event.