Hindi Meditation Camp. Delhi. Apr 21 – 23. Full.
April 21 @ 10:00 am
April 23 @ 4:00 pm
Non-residential Meditation camp in Hindi with Om Swami.
4000 spots left. Waitlist Closed.
Average human being goes through 60,000 thoughts in a span of 24 hours. Angry mind, agitated mind, disturbed mind, restless mind, talkative mind, lazy mind, or an untamed mind robs your inner peace and potential. In the various states of mind live a myriad of thoughts. And, beyond the flooding streams of thoughts awaits an ocean of bliss and infinite joy. Meditation is the river that merges effortlessly in that ocean. It's an art anyone can master, a skill anyone can learn, a craft anyone can practice.
Most seekers complain that their mind wanders off when they try to meditate. The harder they focus, the more difficult it gets. Many have been meditating for years but they have not experienced any real benefits, they tell me. A lot many state that they don't know where and how to start on the path of meditation.
The meditation I practice is chiefly based on Mahamudra, yoga sutras and my own experience of nearly 23 years. In this camp, I'll expose you to the basics and the foundation of meditation for superior concentration and insight. We'll primarily focus on the following:
Core virtues a meditator must develop.
Vase breathing to channelize your energies.
The art of meditation.
- All spots only on a first come, first served basis.
- This is a non-residential program that will start at 10am and finish at 4pm everyday. Lunch will be served.
- The venue is a 5-star property near Delhi airport and details will be given to the confirmed participants three months before the retreat.
- You are responsible for your to-and-fro travel to the venue and for your accommodation.
- You will need to wear comfortable white clothes throughout the camp. At least, the top should be white. Lowers can be track pants or jeans etc.
- Ideally, you should be able to sit on the floor during meditation. [Chairs will be provided for those who can't.]
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed on this camp.
- All discourses will be in Hindi only.
Base cost: Rs. 6950 per person.
Optional contribution: Whatever you like. [Go here to contribute.]
Payment confirmation from payumoney is your spot confirmation. No need to contact us for confirmation.
Please note that Rs. 6950 is mandatory and only just covers our costs. You can pay/contribute whatever additional you like based on whatever value you feel you've received. It's based on honor system and not compulsory. You can make that optional contribution now by going here or at the camp itself.
Please note that once your payment goes through successfully, you will receive an email from payumoney. This means that your spot is automatically confirmed. You need not contact us. You'll hear from us in November 2017 with more information including venue details. If you still have any questions, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that once the event is booked out, we are unable to help you with any spot requests.
No spots left. Waitlist closed.
Strictly no refunds are allowed at all. Please think over before you register. Payments made for this camp cannot be adjusted towards any other camp or event.