IMMERSIVE MEDITATION RETREAT
Dec 19 - 23, 2015
Neemrana, Rajasthan, India
[A beautiful resort. 2 hrs drive from Delhi, on the way to Jaipur.]
what past participants have to say about this retreat.
Average human being goes through 60,000 thoughts in a span of 24 hours. Angry mind, agitated mind, disturbed mind, restless mind, talkative mind, lazy mind, or an untamed mind robs your inner peace and potential. In the various states of mind live a myriad of thoughts. And, beyond the flooding streams of thoughts awaits an ocean of bliss and infinite joy. Meditation is the river that merges effortlessly in that ocean. It's an art anyone can master, a skill anyone can learn, a craft anyone can practice.
Most seekers complain that their mind wanders off when they try to meditate. The harder they focus, the more difficult it gets. Many have been meditating for years but they have not experienced any real benefits, they tell me. A lot many state that they don't know where and how to start on the path of meditation.
The meditation I practice is chiefly based on Mahamudra, yoga sutras and my own experience of nearly 23 years. In this retreat, I'll expose you to the basics and the foundation of meditation for superior concentration and insight. We'll primarily focus on the following:
1. Four primary and four secondary virtues a meditator must develop.
2. Vase breathing to channelize your energies.
3. The art of meditation.
The detailed schedule will be provided to the attendees beforehand. This retreat will focus exclusively on the non-tantric path of meditation.
100 0 spots left. Only on a first come, first served basis. Booked Out.
2. 4 nights, 5 days. Arrive on the 19th Dec and depart on the 23rd (after 12pm).
3. The venue is a beautiful resort of international repute, with sprawling lawns and plush accommodation.
4. You are responsible for your to-and-fro travel to the venue. You can do travel tie-ups with other attendees for convenience and cost savings. (The list will be circulated beforehand to all the attendees.)
5. You will need to wear comfortable white clothes throughout the retreat. At least, the top must be white. Lowers can be track pants or jeans etc.
6. Your cell phone must be on silent at all times in the hotel. (You can step out to make any urgent calls.)
7. Observe complete silence in the meditation hall and maximum silence at all other times.
8. Ideally, you should be able to sit on the floor during meditation. Chairs will be available for those who can't.
9. All accommodation is on a twin-share basis.
10. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed on this retreat.
Send an email on email@example.com to book your spot.
We'll hold it for 4 days within which you must make the payment as per the instructions below. Or, you can just pay now and reserve your spot.
Rs. 21,800 per person (US$ 399). All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner and a tea-break).
Accommodation on a twin-share basis for 4 nights from Dec 19 - Dec 23.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Last Date of Registration Sep 27, 2015 or 100 registrations (whichever is earlier).
All spots are on a first come, first served basis only.
All accommodation is on twin-share basis only. If you want a room to yourself, you will have to pay for two spots.
For Residents in India
If you reside within India, you can deposit 50% of the stated amount in the following bank account. The remaining 50% can be paid in cash on your day of arrival at the retreat.
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Name: Sri Hari Enterprises
Account Number: 5020.000.556.6317
IFS Code: HDFC0001310
For Overseas Residents
You can pay using Paypal or any standard credit or debit card. We require 100% payment upfront if paid using this method. Click on the "Buy Now" button to make the full payment now and reserve your spot.
Once you've made the deposit to reserve your spot, you must send an email on email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your full name.
3. City, State and Country of Residence.
4. Deposit Reference/Confirmation number (if any).
5. Do you understand English? (All discourses will strictly be in English only.)
6. Your contact number.
7. Any comments or special requests (like food allergies etc.).
We'll confirm your spot as soon as we receive the deposit.
Overseas residents can also pay directly (50% deposit) in Indian rupees in the Indian bank account, but if your payment arrives later than the due date, we won't be able to give you a spot. Hence, payment through PayPal/credit card is recommended.
If you are really keen in attending the retreat but can't pay due to any financial difficulties or other issues, drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your circumstances and we'll let you attend one of the future camps in the ashram which are much cheaper.
If we don't get a minimum of 60 participants, we may change the venue or cancel the retreat altogether. Your money will be refunded in full in that case.
If you cancel on your own by Oct 15, 2015 and someone else is willing to take your spot, you'll be given a full refund. If, however, there are no takers for your spot, we won't be able to issue any refund. We may not be able to accommodate any cancellation requests post Oct 15.
In case of any questions, email us on email@example.com.