Om Swami will be at the ashram from Aug 27 - Aug 30. You are welcome to visit the ashram during this time. You are required to make a donation of Rs. 450 per person for each day of your stay. This donation covers the cost of three meals, evening tea, and bedding. This daily charge is to merely cover our own costs. If you would like to donate anything additional to contribute in the ashram cause, you can do so. It'll be greatly appreciated.
Please note that the ashram has very basic infrastructure, so individual accommodation is not possible. You'll be sharing room with many other devotees.
You are welcome to bring your own tent and/or sleeping bag if you like.
Please make a deposit in the following bank account and drop us a note thereafter to block your accommodation. At any time we don't allow more than 120 devotees roughly, and that too is a stretch at this stage.
|Bank Name||State Bank of Patiala|
|Account Name||Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society|
|Account Number||6510 0807 552|
|Branch Address||The Mall Road, Patiala - 147001|
|After you have deposited the money, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Your full name.
2. How many people in total. (Please give names and gender of each).
3. Your contact number and full address.
4. Amount deposited.
5. Donation? (In case, you have donated any amount other than the cost of your stay then please do mention it in your email.)
6. Deposit confirmation/reference number (if any).
7. Any comments or notes.
8. Your date of arrival at the ashram. (You can arrive a day early at the most.)
9. Your date of departure from the ashram (You must depart by Aug 31 at the latest).