Ashram Self-Transformation Camp for Children. Nov 1 – 4.
November 1 @ 8:00 am
November 4 @ 1:00 pm
50 spots only. For children between the ages of 10 and 15.
A key trait that sets apart successful and happy children from those who are not is their ability to make right choices and stick with them. Whether such choices be about their education, career, relationships or other important life matters.
Many parents and children have been requesting a self-transformation retreat for children. Sri Badrika Ashram is happy to announce a spiritual development camp for the children between the ages of 10 and 15 to be conducted by Ma Shamata & Sadhvi Vrinda Om. The camp will focus on virtues like honesty, gratitude, perseverance, communication, and humility helping children become responsible and independent youths.
There’ll be a number of fun and interactive activities in this self-transformation event for young children.
Please note that Om Swami will be present in the ashram and will give a discourse every evening.
- All spots are on first come first basis.
- This is a residential program, conducted at Sri Badrika Ashram.
- The camp will start from 9:00AM – 7:00 PM every day.
- All meals, refreshments will be included in the cost of the camp (Rs. 4,500 per head).
- You are responsible for your to and fro travel from your destination to Ashram.
- You should wear comfortable clothing during the camp.
- This camp is for the age group from 10 – 15 years.
- Workshop will be in Hindi and English.
- At least one Guardian/parent will have to accompany their children. They will be provided separate accommodation on a chargeable basis.
No refunds are allowed. Payments made for this camp cannot be adjusted towards any other camps or events.
For any queries related to this event, please contact +91.8628.838.088 from 10 AM - 1 PM and 5 PM - 6 PM.