TEEN to TITAN – Own your Wellbeing
The enthusiastic response to the recently concluded Zenrich workshops on Self-transformation has given us the impetus to take this initiative a step further.
The adolescent and teen years are a period of intense growth, not only physically but emotionally and intellectually too.
Academic learning is important for the future, but wellbeing in adolescents, teens and young adults whilst learning is vital.
What is Wellbeing?
Wellbeing in life is feeling comfortable, healthy and happy. This is not only physical wellbeing but emotional and mental too.
Are You concerned about your child’s wellbeing?
- Do they not get enough exercise
- Do they have poor eating habits
- Are they worried or sad for no clear reason
- Do they have irregular daytime and sleep habits
- Do they struggle with body image and obesity
Enroll your child for the upcoming Zenrich Workshop –
TEEN to TITAN – Own Your Wellbeing
What helps young people make healthy and safe lifestyle choices? The answers aren’t simple but the right guidance can play a major role.
- Physical, Emotional and Mental Wellbeing for Gen Z is the key to
- a happier, more productive sociable student
- better grades, memory and alertness
- faster information processing
- effective management of time
- greater understanding of how to work well with others
Let the Zenrich Facilitators mentor them during these critical years to
become healthy, productive adults.
- Zenrich will conduct 6 interactive online sessions every consecutive Sunday, led by our
- First session on 16th August, 2020 and last session Sept 20th, 2021.
- Each session will be for an hour and will include a Facilitator presentation followed by Q&A.
- Session timings: 10.30 AM – 11.30 AM IST.
Preferred Age Group: 10 -19 years
Cost: Rs 3500/- only per participant
Last Date for Registration: August 13th
The Workshop fee includes everything here:
- 6 interactive, live, fun sessions
- Weekly practice assignment to ensure a healthier lifestyle
- Weekly summary and video recording for you to revisit the workshop, which will be handy for those who are unable to join us live.
Refund Policy and Assistance
No refunds are allowed. Payments made for the workshop cannot be adjusted towards any other camps and events.
For any queries and help related to this enrolment, please contact Divya at +91 8056132864 between 9AM – 5PM IST.
The wellbeing of your children matters to us.
Let us give them the skills and confidence to adapt to uncertain times.