- Please maintain silence in and around the temple during Swamiji’s discourse.
- During aarti, please stand on your chosen spot and AVOID crowding in the front of the temple.
- Please do not alter the seating arrangements in the dining hall and temple.
- No crowding especially in temple, dining hall and library.
- Mask to be worn outside your room.
- Use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Maintain social distancing throughout the ashram.
- If you experience any Covid-like symptoms, please report to the clinic immediately. Have a joyous and wonderful stay at the ashram.
- Paid Drinking water is available from WATER ATM outside dining hall @Rs. 10 per liter. Guests can take 10 Rs. coin from front office.
- Guests can buy thermostat water bottle if needed from front office.
- ATM facility is available (near waiting lounge) from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Kindly Check-out from front office before leaving.